Telecommute Candle Sales Associate
All Wax Candle Company (https://allwaxcandlecompany.com) is now looking for Telecommute Candle Sales Associate to work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: FT with a flexible schedule; 1099; Some evening and weekend work may be required. Some travel may be required for meeting with clients in person to smell our candles. MUST be a U.S. citizen.
• Generate leads and increase sales of candles to businesses and individuals.
• Promote and educate customers on product features and benefits.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
• Achieve or exceed sales targets and goals.
• Participate in trade shows and events to promote the brand.
• Collaborate with marketing team to create promotional campaigns and strategies.
• Keep updated on industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proven sales experience, with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets. Marketing or related field preferred, but is not required.
• Knowledge of the candle industry and market.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Capable to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Internet, computer, telephone, or cell phone with unlimited long distance.
20%–30% for each candle sold.
40% for candles sold in bulk orders of 20 or more at retail price.
1099 contractor payments are paid bi-weekly.
We offer a competitive commission structure, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are an experienced sales professional looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we would love to hear from you.
BENEFITS: Competitive salary and commission structure. Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
LET’S GET STARTED AND REGISTER TO APPLY TODAY!
We will contact you back within the next 24 hours regarding our contractor pre-screening process and online candle training module details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (405) 805-6163.
All Wax Candle Company
Agent ID: EWeaver