Mobile Candle Sales Representative
All Wax Candle Company (https://allwaxcandlecompany.com) is now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Mobile Candle Sales Representative to join our team and work in the U.S. only.
JOB TYPES: PT/FT; 1099; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
LOCATION: [Insert location]
DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and selling our candles to potential clients, as well as maintaining existing client relationships.
• Identify and pursue new sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling, and networking.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients.
• Present product offerings and demonstrate the benefits of our candles.
• Achieve sales targets and increasing market shares.
• Maintain accurate records of sales activities and client interactions.
• Stay up-to-date with current market trends and industry developments.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proven experience as a sales representative in a similar role.
• Strong negotiation and closing skills.
• Basic computer skills (i.e., MS Office).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
• We offer a competitive salary and flexible schedule, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.
• Self-starter with a passion for sales and a drive to succeed.
If you have all of the above, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Internet, computer, telephone, or cell phone with unlimited long distance.
20% – 30% for each candle sold.
40% for candles sold in bulk orders of 20 or more at retail price.
1099 contractor payments are paid bi-weekly.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE:
Hours to make calls to potential candidates are from 8:00 AM-6:30 PM, Mon.-Sat. You can work up to 50 hours per week. We are closed on Sundays and all major holidays. Also, you must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week to stay active in this position. You can decide the hours and days that suit you best while working from the comfort of your own home office.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
LET’S GET STARTED AND REGISTER TO APPLY TODAY!
We will contact you back within the next 24 hours regarding our contractor pre-screening process and online candle training module details.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at (405) 805-6163.
All Wax Candle Company