Independent Candle Sales Distributor | (Orange Orchard)
All Wax Candle Company (https://allwaxcandlecompany.com) is now seeking to fill several Independent Candle Sales Distributor contractor work-at-home job positions to work in the U.S. only. Our qualified Independent Candle Sales Distributor will enjoy the freedom and profitability of independent recruiting (1099) while benefiting from the tools, branding, and support of a professional national candle company.
JOB TYPES: PT/FT; 1099; MUST be a U.S. citizen.
LOCATION: Telecommute from your home office. We are hiring remote Independent Candle Sales Distributors in all 50 states of the U.S.
OBJECTIVE: You will recruit independent candle sales distributors to sell and market All Wax Candle Company candles and other products. A recruit candidate is someone that is qualified to sell candles and other All Wax Candle products.
NAME OF CANDLE: Orange Orchard
DESCRIPTION: Apple, Cinnamon, and Orange
BENEFITS: Our specially designed handcrafted Apple, Cinnamon, and Orange scented candles will help you relax while you reap the benefits in the comfort of your own home or office. Each candle is handcrafted with a specially blended wax. The soy in these candles gives off a stronger scent.
RETAIL COST: $19.50 per candle
About the candle:
- Work remotely and independently with minimum supervision.
- Make a minimum of 50-plus outbound calls per day to candidates and send email correspondence.
- Post 300 business ads per week.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year or more of experience with inbound customer service, outbound B2B calling, telemarketing, or sales. Outbound telemarketing/recruitment experience.
- Must be able to complete and pass a felony background verification check.
- Must be very upbeat, friendly, detailed, strong organizational skills, and a motivated attitude to get the job done!
- We will train you thoroughly online.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Internet, computer, telephone, or cell phone with unlimited long distance.
25%–30% commissions earned for each candle sold.
40% commissions earned for candles sold in bulk orders of 20 or more at retail price.
1099 contractor payments are paid bi-weekly.
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE:
Hours to make calls to potential candidates are from 8:00 AM-6:30 PM, Mon.-Sat. You can work up to 50 hours per week. We are closed on Sundays and all major holidays. Also, you must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week to stay active in this position. You can decide the hours and days that suit you best while working from the comfort of your own home office.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
LET'S GET STARTED AND REGISTER TO APPLY TODAY!
We will contact you back within the next 24 hours regarding our contractor pre-screening process and online candle training module details.
Please give us a call now to discuss how to become an agent at (405) 805-6163.
All Wax Candle Company